A pair of scissors
An old piece of clothing/fabric
1. Cut four strips of fabric that are equal in width and length (make sure the strips are a lot longer than what you want your finished toy to be)
2. Gather the strips and tie a secure knot at one end.
3. Fold one of the strips over the one next to it, leaving a loop. Continue folding the strips across the ones next to it.
4. Pull the last strip through the loop you made with the first strip.
5. Pull ends opposite eachother until you end up with a tight knot/braid
6. Continue this process until you near the end of braid, leave enough fabric to make another secure knot.
7. You are all done! Pretty simple really 🙂
A great DIY dog toy that I have found to be tough and durable. This project is a good way to reuse old clothing and fabric to give them a second life. You can change the colours of fabric and can have up to four different colours to to make it funky and colourful! This is also a nice and easy gift to give to your friends dogs.