THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS
If you haven’t finished the third season of Sherlock than read on at your own risk.
I am, just a teeny bit, totally obsessed with BBC Sherlock. That’s actually a lye, nobody’s just a teeny bit obsessed with Sherlock. I don’t even know if that’s humanly possible. So, let me rephrase that, I am totally and utterly obsessed with BBC Sherlock (better, right?).
I have seen many Sherlock gifs in my time of being a Sherlockian. Some gifs are good, some are bad and some are… questionable.
It never sises to amaze me how talented some people are, the amount of effort that must go into some gifs these is amazing. Some gifs have really stood out for me and I thought I’d share those ones with you, you’re welcome.
I have also put the season and episode number next to each gif which is from an episode or I mentioned an episode on. Just in case you need to go and watch or re-watch the episode.
1. This is legitimately what it’s like watching the Reichenbach fall.
(season 2 episode 3)
So many feels.
2. This is just baby Sherlock pole dancing.
And look at him work that pole.
3. Literally what it was like watching The Empty Hearse.
(Season 3 Episode 1)
I can feel John’s feels.
4. Mycroft just gets it.
(Season 3 Episode 2)
Don’t even question Mycroft, he knows what he’s doing.
5. And this is what happens when we don’t get any Sherlock episodes for 2 years.
TWO FREAKING YEARS.
6.You didn’t think I was going to forget about Moriarty did you!?I would never forget about Moriarty!
(Season 1 Episode 3)
I mean just look at his innocent little face
7. He is just”Soo changeable!” and fabulous.
(Season 1 Episode 3)
And that’s why I love him soo much.
It’s all I can say.
9. I mainly just love this one because it includes Sherlock and my name.
(Season 2 Episode 2)
10. This gif right here is basically the only reason I made this post (apart from my overwhelming love of the TV show of course). I cannot explain why I love this gif so much, I just can’t, I’m not even going to try. I’m not even sure why I love it so much. I just do.
I could watch this all day. Not even kidding.
I didn’t choose the Sherlock life, the Sherlock life chose me.Lib xo