Now I am indeed a lover of anything that is even close to a list. I mean you can never beat a good old fashioned list but guides come in a close second place.
On my hours of Pinterest I browsing I have come across some really really helpful guides from ‘How to ice cakes’ to ‘How to pack for studying abroad’ and I just know, I just know they will come in handy one day. Maybe not right now, maybe not in a year but one day.
So, here are 10 guides I think you can live without no longer!
1. Can’t seem to find that perfect cookie recipe? Prefer your cookies crunchy, chewing or soft?
Well here’s the guide to making the perfect customized cookie!
2. Need to find out the name of that dress shape you just love, but Google doesn’t seem to understand
your perfectly logical explanation of it’s shape? Well, here’s a handy chart for you.
3. Haven’t we all had a camping experience when you wake up in the middle of the night and you’re so
absolutely freezing cold you can barely move? Guess what? There’s a guide for that.
4. Ever got yourself a recipe for something and then seen that all the measurements were in ounces
and you needed grams? Of course there’s no converter on the recipe.
Here’s a guide to make that experience a lot easier.
5. There’s actually a reason for those annoying stickers on your apples, who new!?
6. It’s important to learn dog language to keep you and others round you safe.
Here’s a guide, educate yourself.
7. Making a cheese board isn’t as simple as it looks, there are some key ingredients
that you just cannot miss out.
8. Ever been in such a crippling amount of pain you can’t even begin to explain how bad it is? Or just a little
bit of pain but you don’t really feel like talking? Keep this guide handy for those situations.
9. Going away for a long trip or overseas? You need this guide how inconvenient is it going to be when you
forget to bring your plug adapter and can’t charge any of your many electrical devices?
Very, it’s going to be very inconvenient.
10. How to tie ear phones so they don’t constantly get tangled and make you want to murder everything.
Okay that’s 10. Have fun with all your new life skills.